Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Free shipping via USPS Priority mail for d-series.org members (continental US) :TU:

T3, T3/T4 Premium Turbo Insulating Blankets

Designed to fit all T3, T3/T4 framed turbine housings (tested on Garrett, Turbonetics, Precision, Bullseye Power and Borg Warner T3 housings from .48a/r up to .70 a/r). Our Premium turbo blankets are designed to reduce radiant turbo heat which will help in reducing engine bay temps. The blankets isolate the hotside/turbine housing and contain the heat. This will help keep exiting exhaust temps up, which hotter exhaust gas flows faster and will help turbo spool response.

Our blankets also use an external hook design for easy insulation vs other brands that simply use pull thru holes.

The stainless blanket wire tie is also included with your purchase for an easy installation.

$95.99 w/ FREE Shipping in the Continental US

Test fit on a Bullseye Power .70 a/r S362 (which is physically the larger turbine housing of the housings tested)

Several Units in stock, will ship daily.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sweet!!! I will definately be purchasing one...however, i still need...injectors, fuel pump, clutch and ECU...i know you can hook me up on the first 3. goals are 250-300whp...make me a deal :TU:

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet!!! I will definately be purchasing one...however, i still need...injectors, fuel pump, clutch and ECU...i know you can hook me up on the first 3. goals are 250-300whp...make me a deal :TU:
Sure, get all 3 together, all 3 will ship for FREE :TU:

Will it fit Holset turbos? :pinch:
Ooh, no, not the Holsets I've had hear at least. I didnt even think about that, I'll have to add a disclaimer.

dam greg always hookin the good old dso members up
and ill b hitting u up again soon ill prolly get another job
ill b adding these to the list of my turbo parts
:bigok:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sure, get all 3 together, all 3 will ship for FREE :TU:
Sweet! welll.....hmmm, 650cc precisions (i dont want to run a resistor box, the car is obd2 and ill be running a chipped p28 with conversion harness...not sure if i need high or low impedence), walbro 255 and a good clutch to support the goals....nothing overkill though. what will that total out to? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts