Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2002 civic ex with a T25 turbo with a aem fic 6 as a piggy back, I switched the Injectors from 310cc Rsx to 410cc Rdx but the maps for it are all off and I don't have a solid basemap to work from.
Is there anyone that has a map they could send me to at least give me a starting point.
I only want low boost no more than 6-8 psi it has everying for its the only thing wrong right now is the maps.
Thanks for your help

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Since you want to halfass it from the start, get an FMU to go with the FIC, problem solved.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,097 Posts
so, you need help with your kpro?

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I dont understand why you dont use the map for the 310cc and simply adjust the injector stuff to suit the bigger injectors.

then you would just need to get your voltage offsets and shit dialed in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have the map for the 310 that's the issue all I have is a blank cal file

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Two days since the original post and you still have a blank cal file.

Why not try starting from the start. You'll have a better understanding of the software/hardware if start there.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
I don't have the map for the 310 that's the issue all I have is a blank cal file

You can load the software and conntect to the fic. And pull the tune off the fic.

But check my guide and make yourself a map

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can load the software and conntect to the fic. And pull the tune off the fic.

But check my guide and make yourself a map

Any chance you still have the pictures explaining your guide now that the photos are no more

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Any chance you still have the pictures explaining your guide now that the photos are no more

I got the photos but it will take some time to rebuild the guide with photos. Darn crappy photobucket.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got the photos but it will take some time to rebuild the guide with photos. Darn crappy photobucket.

Awesome thank you so much
Any idea why the fic is just reading 21.7 psia as its atmospheric pressure? IMG_0125.JPG I cannot get it to read anything else it's like it's stuck there

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Awesome thank you so much
Any idea why the fic is just reading 21.7 psia as its atmospheric pressure? View attachment 122097 I cannot get it to read anything else it's like it's stuck there

Looks like a bad fic map sensor
You shouldnt have maf voltage and the sensor should be reading 14.7 with just the us connected.
Have you started the car and see of it goes down to 3?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like a bad fic map sensor

You shouldnt have maf voltage and the sensor should be reading 14.7 with just the us connected.

Have you started the car and see of it goes down to 3?

IMG_1140.JPG IMG_1142.JPG
This is what it's stuck at all the time while I'm driving

1 - 17 of 17 Posts