Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a 95 Del sol with almost a 150xxx miles on it.. I want to boost it, but not like awesome super fast boost just something cool, to make it a little faster.. Do you think it will hurt any? Please keep in mind, i'm not wanting to make it super fast just cool.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
I put my greddy kit on my z6 around 175,000 or so and didn't have any issues. Just do a compression check on it to make sure it's good :TU:

·
Registered
267 Posts
I put my greddy kit on my z6 around 175,000 or so and didn't have any issues. Just do a compression check on it to make sure it's good :TU:
thats def. the way to go.. make sure u do a compression test before u boost it... i just boosted my HX and its runs great.. has about 12x,xxx

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. Lol I just joined this site like 20 minutes ago and i am loving the people! thanks guys! =D

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I also have a nother question.. I know when i boost i will have to get new injecters i've been told, will i have to worry about other things... Cause i'm boosting so little?

·
i save your ass when you wreck
6,693 Posts
are u gonna be using hondata,crome,something like that or what? the biggest part of turbo'n ur car is ENGINE MANAGEMENT.. you can blow ur shit up on 2lbs of boost or 14..just depends on ur tune

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol i'm sorry i don't know what hondata or chrome is. I thought hondata was like a chip to mess with your ECU. I don't know if i have to get one, wich would you perfer?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Guys. =D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts