Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do i connect the two vacuum lines that connect to the intake pipe ...being that im turbo now do i have to make wholes on my charge pipes or can i reroute them

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,046 Posts
can you be more vague? brains to boost car, yet don't know whats going on? I r confoosed

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
I only see one line and don't know where it's coming from, take a larger picture of the area and maybe even hold the ends of the vacuum line so we can see them. Only line I know of that went to the original intake would be valve cover breather line, just put a filter on the valve cover for now then get a vented catch can later. The other line I'm assuming is a coolant line that goes through a metal pipe, you will have to leave it or remove the pipe and loop the coolant line.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Lol.

Moving on....

The line your talking about (at lest i believe) is the on that goes to the valve cover.
That line will now become a vent or hook it up to a catch can.
Also your want to do the same with the pcv hose. But please remove the pcv from the hose before venting it.

Ill collect my fee now ..... lol

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
What I did was removed both hoses and put a vacuum cover with a hose clamp on, I used a manifold gasket designed for a non air injection manifold so I had to plug the nipple on the manifold and each hole by the injectors. All you should have to do is remove the hose from the intake pipe and put a nipple on instead and leave the other hose attached at both ends. Look up 99-00 air injection delete and figure out where to go from there

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
You can't charge me for not solving my problem ... Lol ... Ok so the hose is the FIA (Fuel Injector Air) it goes to the injector pipe ... Can i reroute this hose
Your first post was poorly writen.

But with the air injection. Your have to plug it.
Do what blu said and me and him will split the fee lol.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Your first post was poorly writen.

But with the air injection. Your have to plug it.
Do what blu said and me and him will split the fee lol.
Lmao

·
Registered
94 Integra
1,225 Posts
Looks like a fellow northern car...

You don't really have to plug the individual holes unless you put the manifold on a head not designed for air injection. Simply plugging the nipple that connects the manifold to the air valve is sufficient.

You haven't really solved the IAT issue. You could lengthen the wires & stick it into your pre-turbo filter tube OR upgrade to a z6 manifold (yes, upgrade). That would easily kill 2 birds with one stone - 2-wire IACV & bolt-style IAT.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts