Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Civic ?
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a place to tune my build when I am done which should be middle of this summer.

I live in Missouri and yes there are a few tuners around here but they all either aren't comfortable with e85 or have tuned 20ish psi d16's and they continue to pop head gaskets.

I don't mind driving to texas or ga etc.... Just want a solid tune that isn't going leave me with a lot of issues.

·
D-series SoCal Division
93' dx hatchback
659 Posts
Come to California bro, Churches can tune your car with the quickness.

If you don't know Church, google it.

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Virtual dyno. The new thing in the world. Do a pull and email the information, then get another map sent back. Pull and send.

Lol.....

But yea there where a few companies doing this before.
Sorry I can't help with locating a tuner for ya.

·
Registered
Civic ?
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I may end up doing via evans tuning if its possible. He is somewhat picky and rightfully so as there are vast amounts of variables.

·
Registered
Really?
47 Posts
I am looking for a place to tune my build when I am done which should be middle of this summer.

I live in Missouri and yes there are a few tuners around here but they all either aren't comfortable with e85 or have tuned 20ish psi d16's and they continue to pop head gaskets.

I don't mind driving to texas or ga etc.... Just want a solid tune that isn't going leave me with a lot of issues.
when all else fails google it and look into the shops

·
Registered
Sl2,Cx Hatch
646 Posts
You can go to Tony at t1 race development in TX he has had a few 8sec Hondas and tuned a bunch of Hondas. Every type of motor and fuel. Nothing but great things said about him online in the honda community.

Good luck man don't forget when it comes to a tune you get what you pay for.

·
Classic Man
Civic
16,355 Posts
I honestly recommend having someone who knows what they are doing show you the ropes when it comes to tuning. Jumping right into a 20psi D16 is kinda like diving into the deep end without knowing how to swim... can go bad real quick.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts