Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although we have had these packages on the site for quite some time, I feel that a lot of people do not know that they are available. We like to see people get everything they need and at a good price, so we have these and numerous other discounted packages on the site in our Savings Packages sections: Xenocron Tuning: Savings Packages for Honda and Acura Tuning, Tuners, Fuel Management, Fuel Pumps, Fuel Injectors, Pistons and Rods

First up is the DIY Tuning Package ($369):
Xenrocron Tuning: DIYer Intro Tuning Package (Moates Ostrich Eprom Emulator, USB Datalogging Kit, Innovate LC-1 Wideband Kit) #DIY-Intro-Pk

It includes the following:
*Moates Ostrich Eprom emulator
*Xenocron USB datalogging cable (which looks much different now, sorry for the old pic)
*Innovate LC-1 wideband kit

Next up is the Dyno Tuning package ($299):
Xenocron Tuning: Dyno Tuning Intro Package (Moates Ostrich Eprom Emulator, Moates HULOG USB Datalogging Kit, Moates BURN1 Eprom Chip Burner, 10 Pack of SST Reburnable Eprom Chips) #Dyno-Intro-P

This package includes the following:
*Moates Ostrich Eprom emulator
*Moates Hulog datalogging kit
*Moates Burn2 chip programmer
*10 reburnable SST chips

Both of these packages can be altered or added to using the drop-down menus on their respective pages. Wideband gauges, software licenses, ecus, etc can all be added.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

-Jay

·
Registered
2007 Dodge ram
293 Posts
Xenocron ROCKS... Ordered there fule pump for my Del Sol last night... Its already on the way!!... Im impaitently waiting... LOL...

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
Xenecron does indeed rock, I order something from them AT LEAST weekly. Tallied up yesterday, ordered over $550 in JUST chipping components from them this year lol. :TU: for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts