Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to tuning and can somebody provide me with information on how to tune on nos i have a stock jdm d15b trying to tune on 50 shot

·
Registered
92 eg
723 Posts
get a chipped ecu or some sort of EMS program, tune via relay or switch/Aux input to add fuel/decrease timing to compensate for added nitrous oxide. you can use 2-steps down colder plugs and run the highest octane fuel you can for 50shot 91-94 would be sufficient. Use your head and time wisely search I swear there was 3 different threads started on this week alone.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get a chipped ecu or some sort of EMS program, tune via relay or switch/Aux input to add fuel/decrease timing to compensate for added nitrous oxide. you can use 2-steps down colder plugs and run the highest octane fuel you can for 50shot 91-94 would be sufficient. Use your head and time wisely search I swear there was 3 different threads started on this week alone.
Do you know how much fuel I will be needing to add

·
Registered
92 eg
723 Posts
your "chipped" computer/program should somewhat calculate/guess what you need. but to be safe buy a $150 wide band so you can monitor. too much timing/ not enough fuel/ hot egts/det will kill your rings,pistons,bearings, valves

Reactions: 4Door
1 - 5 of 5 Posts