Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.xenocron.com/tunerview-ii-lcd-large-dash-kit-p-401.html

http://www.xenocron.com/tunerview-ii-lcd-regular-dash-kit-p-400.html

Right now we are running a sale for D-series members only! $10 off any TunerView2 order! The Tunerview is already very inexpensive, this just sweetens the deal a bit more.

This discount applies to all TunerView2 orders, we currently have a decent selection in stock (feel free to ask what our current stock is when you PM me).

Make sure to read the following fully to see how to get your discount:

Before you place your order, PM me here on the forum and let me know your full name as it appears in your Xenocron.com account (if you don't have one already, you MUST create an account before PM'ing me). Once you Pm me, I will give you the rest of the details. DO NOT just go online and place the order without hearing back from me first, as your discount will not be applied after the fact.

-Jay

·
Formally D_Tuned
97 civic HX
2,884 Posts
cool, sweet deal!

how long will this offer stand. Id like to get one for my car to monitor some things with the s300 on a constant basis. passengers get kinda mad when there always holding a laptop for me haha

hopefully one of the big ones will be in my budget in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
i have the 4 pin header thingy on my ecu... how would i go about installing this... can i use it with crome gold... and i pretty much just hook it up, and its like a little data logger without needing the laptop and software right?

thanks

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure how long this will be going on for, right now there isnt an exact end date. I'll keep you guys posted but it should be going on for a decent amount of time.

As for Crome Gold, I honestly don't know. I am looking into it though and ill post what i find here.

-Jay

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I'm to understand that it will work with pretty much any tuning software that people on this board use. My setup can be used with crome or ectune. There is another cord option that make the tv2 useful with rtp software such as neptune and s300 (with $30 module) not sure about the Moates demon though.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
any updates on if i can use it with crome gold..??? i dont have the usb port on my ecu, just the 4 pin header.... wondering if this item is worth it for me...

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
this could really be a stupid question but is this just like a display? ill be using ectune.. so from what i understand i just hook it right up to the ecu? to use the wideband display i would need a wideband sensor correct?
i dont mean to sound like a total noob but ive done a little bit of searching and all i can find is just people saying its awesome and showing pics of it installed... nothing really getting deep into what all it does, what i need to buy extra if anything, etc..

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
this could really be a stupid question but is this just like a display? ill be using ectune.. so from what i understand i just hook it right up to the ecu? to use the wideband display i would need a wideband sensor correct?
i dont mean to sound like a total noob but ive done a little bit of searching and all i can find is just people saying its awesome and showing pics of it installed... nothing really getting deep into what all it does, what i need to buy extra if anything, etc..
You would have to hook the wideband up to the ecu in order to display afr there are inputs and outputs that can be programmed. Hopefully soon I will be doing it and will do a little write to maybe help out others. Because I to have not really seen much either.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
ok from what i just gathered, the usb has to go to the laptop, and you have to download the software onto the tunerview from the website.... and then i guess you just plug it into the 4 pin header thingy, and if you want the wideband reading you just run the wideband to the o2 pinouts on the ecu i guess.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry it took me so long to respond, but unless I see/hear from someone using it with Crome Gold I'll have to go with "it might work", which is basically what I was told. I've never tried it, but I'll update this as soon as i find out a definite answer.

If you guys have any specific or immediate questions that you need answered, send me an email at [email protected] and I'll do my best to help you.

-Jay

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
anymore info available on these? im still debating on if i need one or if i just want one lol

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, its a display that hooks up via the 4-pin datalogging header in a chipped ecu (or through a Demon board or hondata s300). And if you want to display a wideband output you would need to buy a wideband sensor/controller such as an lc-1.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.