Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what would u guy's go with for tunning your d -series thats boosted? i am looking for the cheapest route to go but not a route that would make my motor blow up lol!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
basic answer.

p06 or p28 chipped
crome
lc-1 wideband
honda log
moates chip burner

thats to do it all yourself.

from that u can figure it out through basic searching using the things i just posted up.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I smell FAIL.........anyone else smell that?

Hahahaha just playin. 1st off, its not what will make your motor blow up but rather how your motor will blow up. There are several ways to tune a Honda motor but if you don't know what you're doing you could and probably will blow your shit up. Sounds like you want to take your car to a shop though. If you have a local forum or if someone on here is local to you, I'm sure they can direct you to a tuner to help you with whatever you're doing. BTW, what the hell are you doing? And why are there no pics???

Pics or BAN!!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ how about u go check the noob section then go kill yourself:)

Now my point being is if the car is not tuned right and it runs lean it will blow up.And yes i am not wanting to do it myself i want a shop to chip it and tune the car for me.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I stay away from there cause of threads like this :)

And DUH if you lean it out it will fry. :3dtard:

Try reading through the Engine Management section........then kill yourself. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
killing me is no a option but u not checking noob thread is a complete fail!! now go eat some cheese so rats can hump u when your asleep.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
So, what will you be selling us? lol

:popcorn:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts