Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
what pistons are you using? i personally think if you are gonna use vitara's i would get eagles... by the time you have spend money to modify to fit you could have just gotten eagles which fit like a glove

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what do you have to do to make vitara's with Eagle H beams work? and what do you have to do with TT h beams? shouldnt they fit perfectly too?
sorry Im sorta new to all this

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
what pistons are you using? i personally think if you are gonna use vitara's i would get eagles... by the time you have spend money to modify to fit you could have just gotten eagles which fit like a glove
I do believe the new TT rods dont need to be modified to fit the vitaras anymore...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a set of TT rods that are going to the machine shop tomorrow morning to be fit to a set of wisecos.. They do need to be modified in order to fit.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Tuner Toys FTW as always :TU: Great quality; great price.

·
Registered
164 Posts
so it is 100% confirmed that the TT no longer need to be machined to fit the vitaras? cuz if thats true the thought of eagles are gonna fly right out of my head (no pun intended)

·
Registered
5 Posts
correct me if i m wrong but i think with the eagles you need to notch your block and i dont think you have to with the TT's not quite sure if i m wrong some please correct me

·
No Tune No Life!
2,045 Posts
correct me if i m wrong but i think with the eagles you need to notch your block and i dont think you have to with the TT's not quite sure if i m wrong some please correct me
im pretty sure u still have to notch for both if u dont that would be BA(badass)

·
Registered
10 Posts
The cost to clearance the block is something I didn't take in account when I installed Eagle rods. The rods were 450 clearance was 400, for that 850 I could have got lighter rods that didn't need the extra work on the block. I know it was a little steep for the clearance but it is something you may want to check into when making your decision.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts