Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
the one pictured may or may not be the exact model for your car but still be for your car... ive noticed that some of them eBayDM sellers tend to show exhaust pics with fitment hooks that dont corespond with the car it said to be for (for a nissan maxima but say its for a civic)
...but thats the risk you take with eBay

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the one pictured may or may not be the exact model for your car but still be for your car... ive noticed that some of them eBayDM sellers tend to show exhaust pics with fitment hooks that dont corespond with the car it said to be for (for a nissan maxima but say its for a civic)
...but thats the risk you take with eBay
The cat-back in that link is for a 94-01 integra that is ls/rs.
well they don't make one for civic but i heard something that integra cat-back fit on coupe civic that are 96-00 with no modification.
But i wasn't to sure that integra will fit on civic coupe.

If that thing sounds anything like the real Greddy Evo II I had you'll love it!
people told me it sound just like the real greddy evo but just a knock off cat-back.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic LX
439 Posts
i got the greddy evo2 catback off of ebay, it sounds great

however, i wish i had bought it from a local shop because a week after i put it on the resonator started rattling and sounded like a giant peice of shit

the store i bought it from sent me greddy for replacement, and greddy said the store was responsible for handling it, so i got fucked

but this one is A LOT cheaper than the real greddy, so you should be happy with it

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got the greddy evo2 catback off of ebay, it sounds great

however, i wish i had bought it from a local shop because a week after i put it on the resonator started rattling and sounded like a giant peice of shit

the store i bought it from sent me greddy for replacement, and greddy said the store was responsible for handling it, so i got fucked

but this one is A LOT cheaper than the real greddy, so you should be happy with it
but how did u bought it off ebay when they don't make a cat-back for civic only integra and other bs cars.

·
Registered
98 civic
2,429 Posts
that looks exactly like the exhaust my buddy bought for his 240 like EXACTLY same bends and everything

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that looks exactly like the exhaust my buddy bought for his 240 like EXACTLY same bends and everything
lol i know the picture are the same as other picture but im trying to say will a integra ls/rs cat-back fit on 2000 civic ex coupe with out any modification?

·
Registered
619 Posts
i bought the tsudo type x, SWEET sound, i did have to add a flange as a spacer and get longer ss bolts to avoid any rattle against my frame

1 - 9 of 9 Posts