Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im about to start my build on my mini me vtec vitara and am trying to see wat turbo i should go wit i was wondering if a T04E Turbo would be good enough for the single or would that be too much im aming for 350hp or more and am open for suggestions on rods and head work i got the head port and polished but im new with the single cam thing im used to DOHC so i just want to be an odd ball for a while till i get my k done

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
eh i was kinda being a dick.

for 350whp a 50 or 57 trim would suffice. if your budget allows, go for a bullseye/borg warner with the .55 a/r housing i think it is. offers optimal power all over and will easily make the power you want.

·
Registered
146 Posts
gt28r? should spool super fast and make nice power.

or a borg similar in size......just dont go too big, its better to have a nice fat powerband than an "instant hit and wheel spin and then shift time!" for the street.

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
Ive got an idea how about you look around the site and see what others have done and hit the search button before you ask us to spoon feed you any info. I had to do what makes you any different. Now once you do that and if you have specific to your build questions then I will be more than happy to help you out.

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
ive got an idea how about you look around the site and see what others have done and hit the search button before you ask us to spoon feed you any info. I had to do what makes you any different. Now once you do that and if you have specific to your build questions then i will be more than happy to help you out.
+10000000000000000000000000000

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
Hey im about to start my build on my mini me vtec vitara and am trying to see wat turbo i should go wit i was wondering if a T04E Turbo would be good enough for the single or would that be too much im aming for 350hp or more and am open for suggestions on rods and head work i got the head port and polished but im new with the single cam thing im used to DOHC so i just want to be an odd ball for a while till i get my k done
I'm just amazed at the fact that you're capable of doing a k-swap yet type like a baby puppy with autism.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts