Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
trouble code p0138 (secondary o2 high voltage)

I installed my turbo last week and now I got trouble code p0138 that is secondary O2 sensor high voltage

both of my O2 sensors are in my downpipe.Is there any way I can fix this trouble code? or just eliminate the secondary o2 without getting that trouble code

· Registered
4,152 Posts
What are you tuning your car with if its still obd2? I'd convert to obd 1 and have you ecu chipped and get a wideband...then you wont have to worry about that second o2 sensor...

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the car is automatic so the obd1 conversion cant be done until I do a manual swap. I'm using a missing link and fmu but already have an AFC and larger injectors I will install soon to tune the fuel a little better.

How can I just eliminate the secondary O2 without getting a trouble code from the ecu?

· Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,949 Posts
Turbo + No Tune = Motor go Boom! Do the swaps. And no there is no way I've ever heard of to run OBD2 w/o a seconary 02 sensor w/o throwing a code.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.