Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
trouble code p0138 (secondary o2 high voltage)

I installed my turbo last week and now I got trouble code p0138 that is secondary O2 sensor high voltage

both of my O2 sensors are in my downpipe.Is there any way I can fix this trouble code? or just eliminate the secondary o2 without getting that trouble code

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
What are you tuning your car with if its still obd2? I'd convert to obd 1 and have you ecu chipped and get a wideband...then you wont have to worry about that second o2 sensor...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the car is automatic so the obd1 conversion cant be done until I do a manual swap. I'm using a missing link and fmu but already have an AFC and larger injectors I will install soon to tune the fuel a little better.

How can I just eliminate the secondary O2 without getting a trouble code from the ecu?

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,375 Posts
more than likely no... your well on your way to grenading your car... please take heed and conver tto manual and obd1 asap
you have to pay to play.. and if you dont.. you dont play for long

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Turbo + No Tune = Motor go Boom! Do the swaps. And no there is no way I've ever heard of to run OBD2 w/o a seconary 02 sensor w/o throwing a code.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts