Honda D Series Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
93 4d lx, z6,ported, port matched, compression bumped, balanced, manual swap
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So unbeknownst to me, the rest of the dads (and 3 of the moms) in the DHH school for deaf and hard of hearing kids in my area have been spending lots of money trying to leave trixie in the dust, the most recent attempt is a 2014 srt charger, 6.8 hemi, manual swap, intake, headers exhaust with mild tuning, after a hard push up the hill trixie came out on top. the hemi has a rod knocking and trixie is pushing coolant. They are both now interfering with a 61 f100 fuel injection swap thats been in the works a few months now.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So... bit of an update, Mk2 went through some troubles recently. I swear it all started with that hemi, but maybe I'm imagining things.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Main relay wiring went on the fritz, sudden power downs for no desernible reason, then if I could keep it coasting a bit it would switch back on, eventually traced it to a break in the ground that goes from relay to thermostat ground via 3 different connectors. Then clutch issues after I replaced a leaking clutch master, damn thing just wouldn't let go of the last air bubble for like 8 weeks. Soon after that was solved the distributor went out in spectacular fashion, bleeding 2k V into ecu ground and frying an ecu or 3. So spares used up, running low on cash the head gasket finally went the rest of the way the same day my daughters program gets shut down for 10 day due to covid exposure🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Trixies mk1 powerplant port work. Originally it was done with n/a in mind, when my brother bought it I reworked it slightly to capitalize on the t3/t4oe turbo setup, sadly his love of pennzoil and cheap fuel signed its death certificate.

Attachments

21 - 25 of 25 Posts