Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Trevor and his brother Shaun Carlson did so much for the Sport Compact Industry back in the 1990's and early 2000's. And because of their relentless dedication to the Honda Brand, we now have a community thriving with aftermarket performance products like never before in the history of our sport!!!

Today Trevor is a dedicated family man with a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters looking to enter college. The entire family is dedicated to helping various charities, and they have made it a family pledge to help others, without the financial means, to get a higher education.

Please help them to achieve this goal by watching their video, and then voting for them every day throughout the 31st of March. Follow the link below in order to vote and thanks to everyone here at DSO!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to bring this post back to everyone's attention. There are only three days left to vote for Trevor and his family. Remember, you can vote every day for them throughout this Monday.

Thanks Again!!!

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Sorry man, this is a generally frowned upon practice on this forum. To much can go wrong and it's just not worth the headache.

We've let it slide before because it wasn't posted in a public forum, was for a member we all know, and was for a member who's in a "hard situation". This is in a public forum, he's not a member here (as best I can tell), and it's for College tuition (not to bury their loved one or pay for an operation or something like that).

If you want to flame / vent / take out frustrations, send me a PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.