Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever heard one before? I work at toyota and i can get a universal one for 250. i love the sounds of it, it has a deep tone but not loud enough. It was on a Xb. I was planning on getting the apexi ws universal but I havent really heard one before. I use to have a greddy Sp but it wasnt deep. I wanna get the twin loop, seems to be a nice muffler. anyone know any other mufflers that has a deep tone to it and not really loud.?? searching didnt realy help me out

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they do have the universals one too and yes, it is toyota racing devolopment. the reason why I ask is because i work at toyota. right now, its either that or the Apexi WS.

·
Registered
2011 pilot
393 Posts
i had a jdm spec trd axel back exhaust on my ae86 and it was sex in my ear...i would love to get one for the rex....trd spends alot of r&d into there products....imho i dont think its what everybody else got but what you feel sounds and performs for your needs.....if all out fails paint it flat black

·
sub-sponsor
93 civic
5,175 Posts
i dont know how deep they sound i just ordered a buddy club spec 3 muffler i hope it sounds good

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,251 Posts
$250 for a muffler?

Buy a $45-50 Dynomax with a lifetime warranty, costs $45 labor every 4-5 years to have a new one installed..........

tip added for long cruises with a gutted cat, with a stock cat, no loudness issues. I'll soon be adding a Magnaflow unit in place of the cat after tuning and still be able to pass emissions.

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
transzex said:
$250 for a muffler?

Buy a $45-50 Dynomax with a lifetime warranty, costs $45 labor every 4-5 years to have a new one installed..........

tip added for long cruises with a gutted cat, with a stock cat, no loudness issues. I'll soon be adding a Magnaflow unit in place of the cat after tuning and still be able to pass emissions.
You gonna add a bumper to that for long cruises too :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts