Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok I just joined and I am not very sure how to use this. Anyways maybe I can get my question answered here. I have a 1988 Honda civic DX. I believe it has the stock D15B2 1.5L in it. I need to know if someone can send me pics of where all the engine mounts and transmission mounts are as well as a place I can buy them from. Thanks guys!

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
4,831 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hell yea! This is EXACTLY what I needed! Thanks BeerDrinkin'
P.S. Im pretty good and beer drankin' too! Sorry I didnt use the thread correctly and thanks for the advice on how to to do!

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey guys. it appears im hearing some grinding noise while in gear. The car shifts fine and has no other issues. I have heard it could be my throw out bearing because it makes a clanking noise while idling in neutral. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys. it appears im hearing some grinding noise while in gear. The car shifts fine and has no other issues. I have heard it could be my throw out bearing because it makes a clanking noise while idling in neutral. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
This is not the place to ask questions about your car problems. Start a new thread

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey, i am new to d-series, but have been reading a lot from here. i plan to swap my transmission from auto to manual. i heard that if it is a d series engine and a d series transmission, it will fit. is this just a rumor or is this true?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts