Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am boosting my 04 civic. I currently have a d15b and i am upgrading to the d17 and boost it. Is there anything i can do to the tranny. Was thinkin about lsd but how do i do this. Any suggestions or advise please let me know

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
a expensive wig, 6" patten leather stiletto heels. some lace a little make up and just maybe be you'll have the best upgrade. lol.

·
Certified O.G.
A Shitbox
5,605 Posts
This thread makes me :bigrofl:

OP- Grow a sense of humor and go fuck yourself.

·
one grumpy old man
786 Posts
IIRC Honda FIT lsd fits the D17 transmission

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
honda fit lsd fits the d17 trannies....but if you have a d15b in it now i would keep that.....assuming its the same d15b from the older civics.....using the d15b you can get a obd-1 conversion harness and tune it on the cheap.....with the d17 you need kpro($1000+) ....then just run the d15b trans, upgrade the clutch and toss in a lsd

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
honda fit lsd fits the d17 trannies....but if you have a d15b in it now i would keep that.....assuming its the same d15b from the older civics.....using the d15b you can get a obd-1 conversion harness and tune it on the cheap.....with the d17 you need kpro($1000+) ....then just run the d15b trans, upgrade the clutch and toss in a lsd
??

Who's running a D15b in a 7th gen? OP is running stock D17.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Hey I am boosting my 04 civic. I currently have a d15b and i am upgrading to the d17 and boost it. Is there anything i can do to the tranny. Was thinkin about lsd but how do i do this. Any suggestions or advise please let me know

Reread the second senence from the original post....and aparently the op is running a d15b...not a d17

·
Registered
1966 Volvo
3,608 Posts
Problem is (looking at his old posts) that every time people ask for more information on his engine, he never responds. Even all the way back to when he joined. Not even a pic of the bay to show us which(if) "D15b" is sitting in his 2004 Civic and how its even running in an OBD2B car.

I still hold that the OP is a moron.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.