Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do i know what tranny i have? it has a label that says s20
and also wich is the best tranny i can get for my money??
thanks guys

·
Registered
556 Posts
s20 is from 92-95 civic.Check near the filler plug should say p20/ a000 or b000.The P20/A000 is for DX/CX/VX P20/B000 is for EX/Si.The Si/ex tranny is the best.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Just Checked My Tranny And It Says P20/b000
But What Else Can I Do To It To Make It Better
Im Running Turbo Set Up.
Thanks Guys For Your Help

B

·
0 Posts
just kidding.
"better" is a pretty broad term. There is a fairly informative FAQ in this forum, it may answer some of your questions.

You said you are using turbo induction, for drag? autoX? highway cannonball? be a little more specific of your goal and financial commitment.

B

·
0 Posts
oh bone you don't know about the "torque strengthener" by the guys who brought you the "tornado"?!!? ha ha ha ha.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey they stole the idea from somebody else in the first place. Except they only copied half the concept, they made the spring but forgot the clutch plates. Tell phantom grip to kiss your ass you haven't comitted libel or slander, you can present photos and facts about anything you want in the USA.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have turbo set up and haltech fuel management
i drag race.
my goal is to do 12's on the 1/4 mile
what else do i need to get to my goal
also i want slick tires
waht do you guys recomend??
thanks to everybody for your help

B

·
0 Posts
I was trying to find the link when I was writing that last post. I know they build a bunch of autoX shizz for hondas, including spherical bearings for the subframe in CRX's and Prelude's. I cannot remember the name though.

B

·
0 Posts
transzex said:
Trivia Question........what was the name of the original company?????
Bone I got the answer here 'cuz BASTARD I FOUND THEM!!! lol. Hey I would call these guys up and ask them to testify on your behalf if Phagtom Grip does end up filing against you.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,433 Posts
sorry B speed, wrong again.

OPM = Tom Fowler which we were in contact about the PG issues........

CRE was the original company then absorbed into OPM.

The PG issue was settled just over 2 years ago......I'll get some pics of the evidence from some IT class racers.

Bisi is currently using a Houseman 86-89 Teg tranny......www.racegearbox.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts