Honda D Series Forum banner

tranny help

919 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  civichik 
#1 ·
i want to know if the final drive out of a 90 civic 4 speed will fit in my 91 hf transmission?

#7 ·
thank you transzex for standing up for me i just wanted a simple question answered and i got that (thanks accolude for that) and no my gears are not messed up. i have the cali trans and i wanted to change the final drive. unlike most here i dont have the money to run out and buy zc transmissions but i have many 4speeds just laying around and wanted to know about one that i had to put in my car to get it going. i am having to do this by myself and im just a girl so i dont need any of yalls shit just an answer to a simple question. thanks transzex and accolude. and once again my gears are not screwed.

#8 ·
back when i switched from a 3.25 final to a 3.722 final i noticed a HUGE difference.

I can't imagine how much a difference a 2.95 to a 3.88 final will be. Well i mean, i can, but it's definitely worth the time involved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.