Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,297 Posts
Maybe they ARE different, he could be wanting to put the 4 speed 3.25 FD in a Cali HF with a 2.95 FD.

I have a 3.722 88 DX FD also.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you transzex for standing up for me i just wanted a simple question answered and i got that (thanks accolude for that) and no my gears are not messed up. i have the cali trans and i wanted to change the final drive. unlike most here i dont have the money to run out and buy zc transmissions but i have many 4speeds just laying around and wanted to know about one that i had to put in my car to get it going. i am having to do this by myself and im just a girl so i dont need any of yalls shit just an answer to a simple question. thanks transzex and accolude. and once again my gears are not screwed.

·
Registered
941 Posts
back when i switched from a 3.25 final to a 3.722 final i noticed a HUGE difference.

I can't imagine how much a difference a 2.95 to a 3.88 final will be. Well i mean, i can, but it's definitely worth the time involved.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks and if you know anymore about then let me know what you think on my other thread called hybrid tranny attn:transzex it about putting a tranny together

1 - 9 of 9 Posts