Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
above
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, unfortunately I was clipped in the drivers ass end the other day and I believe I need to replace the trailing arm on the drivers side. When I was hit the wheel originally appeared to just have a massive amount of camber (Impact bend the camber arm so I installed adjustable trailing arms) and now it has a pretty fair amount of toe out aswell. I measured the toe using Longacre toe plates and theres a solid inch of toe out in that corner. I have looked all over and nothing appears bent or broken at all so I'm just assuming the metal where the hub bolts on must have bent a little or something and I just need a new arm. However after looking a fair bit it doesn't look like anybody makes oem replacement or aftermarket trailing arms, and my only option is to buy used arms off of a donor car and do new bushings. Unless anybody here can tell me otherwise. What are my options folks???

·
Registered
94 Civic Cx
393 Posts
get a used set and install new bushings. also check to see if it moved the stock toe adjustment nuts over. honestly though it sounds like a cheap simple fixed from a junkyard

·
Registered
above
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I've been thinking about just putting new bushings in arms from a donor car, but my suspensions so old I want to do both arms and bushings, new LCA's, new compensator links, new wheel bearings, coilovers(front and rear), basically rebuild the entire rear suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts