Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok ok......if this aint supposed to be in here mods then im sorry but i need to know.....
i bought a Y8 IM port and polished from im sure u guys seen it for sale...i sent money and 3 days later i FINALLY get a tracking code....and it says invalid code and i told "him" that it said invalid and this is what he says...
Re: tracking code!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH I know why its saying bad code..... on the weekends there tracking system isnt up, try it again on monday and if for some odd to god reason its not working, let me know! Thanks Paul

he seems like a real good guy that you can really trust so i wanna beleive him but i also wanna be careful with my money ya know?....so can u guys give some advice about if that is true or not about the tracking system being down on the weekends? thanks

·
D-Series Destruction Master
6,710 Posts
i'd believe it. Whenever I ship something out, i send the tracking number right away, and always, its invalid until at least the second day.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea he seems like a real trustworthy guy so i was leaning towards beleiving cause like i said real nice guy.............i just have never dealt with tracking codes before so i was just asking to learn a little more, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts