Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 eg hatch
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my first time taking out my first build this weekend. Will be racing at Rockfalls Raceway in Eau Claire, Wisc. See sig for #'s and upgrades. Hopefully everthing goes well, and holds up to my goals. Also bringing extra axles just in case mine breaks on me. Running with my buddys Lenzo's with MT on them, but not sure on the tire size. Hope to get good traction and a good 1/4 mile times. Wish me goodluck D-serie guys. Will post up pics and videos when I get back.

·
Registered
93 eg hatch
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well just got back from the track and my tranny went out on me. My clutch is also gone. I hade 2 runs before everything went out. My first run was 13.546 1/4 mile, 60ft 2.141 and 103.15 mph. Second was 13.608, 60ft 2.068, and 98.76 mph. Does the times look right? I have to get better at driving my car though. Not enough runs to get use to the launch and shifting yet. Hope to get a new tranny soon and also a new clutch. Looking to be running low 13's or high 12's.

·
Registered
199 Posts
nice setup... But shouldnt you be a lil quicker than that... With 250whp and over 200 lb/ft...

someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt there people running mid to high 13s with 10psi on slicks?

regardless you have a nice car dont want you to think im hating or nothing... But I think you should be in the low 13s with that setup ESPECIALLY on slicks...

Looking at your trap speeds... Looks like the tranny/clutch was giving out on the second run... Cuz your 60 ft time improve...But trap speed was like 5 mph slower... If you car was healthy im willing to bet you woulda atleast hit a 13.3 on that second pass...

But thats always motivation... Good luck with everything...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts