Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright im stumped:thinking: i recently got deamom board neptune rtp every thing was all hooked fine and dandy and working great. then i noticed my tps was reading 2% at closed and this bugged me so i tried to calibrate my tps and i messed everything up:doh: i loosen the screws on the tps no big deal then i jam multimeters probes in to the connector to get a reading and now im only getting .05 reading at closed and 3.25 wot now, it now doesnt hold an idle and throw code 7 of course. when i try to adjust it it doesnt even make a difference so i get a new tps sensor still no change figgured i mightve messed up the pinning by jamming my probe in there so i depin the plug and all the connections seem perfectly fine on the pins. my reference voltage is reading just fin at 5 volts what ohms should i be looking at for my ground to make sure its good enough.

i cant seem to catch a break any help is apreciated

EDIT:btw i have a 92 civic vx hatch with a jdm d15b swap
EDIT2: oh neptune now says -13% tps rightly so
EDIT3: and i tried adjustiong my throttle cable around could this have caused it?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Readjust the tps to .45V closed which should get you in the area of 4.5V wot.

To your edit 3. Your throttle cable should have slack in it, it shouldn't be used as a throttle adjusment.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
if you have a Demon, why the hell are you jamming probes and shit in your wiring?
TPS value being displayed on the gauge and then keep rotating your TPS until it says 0.

Demon also has a TPS calibration function in case you have a constant voltage offset and cannot get rid of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you have a Demon, why the hell are you jamming probes and shit in your wiring?
TPS value being displayed on the gauge and then keep rotating your TPS until it says 0.

Demon also has a TPS calibration function in case you have a constant voltage offset and cannot get rid of it.
ya i realize that now i was looking under parameters looking for something like that and couldnt find later to find out its in preference

well i figured out my problem the tps wasnt lined up with the notch

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
i figured out my problem
glad you solved your tps issue.

no need to keep this open then, so i'm closing this.

any other issue related to the tps, you can pm me or any other staff member on the board on reopening it.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.