Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know The torque spec for THE rod bolt and THE main bolt for THE crank? For d16.... Also would like to know THE torque scqunce for THE main crank bolt?

·
Registered
90 CRX
1,054 Posts
Ok, before all the e thuggin starts. When you ask a question, it needs to also have some meat to it. For example: What should I eat? The answer to that question is very simple when it contains nothing. Someone would reply, Eat Shit!! Now if you include things like, I would really like a burger and fries. Now you have given an idea on what you are looking for.

So start over with the question with something like this...
Hey guys, I'm new to this site. I dont know how to use a search engine of any kind. I also don't own a repair manual and am in some need of help. I'm kidding, but other people on this site are not kidding.

We need to know what engine you are referring to. Because this particular site caters to the D. So that being said we need to know D16 what!! There are many D16's.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
I would like to know The torque spec for THE rod bolt and THE main bolt for THE crank? For d16.... Also would like to know THE torque scqunce for THE main crank bolt?
All n00bs should be made to read through THE rules and suggestions before being allowed to create threads or post. They should only be allowed to post in THE n00b forum until they know what is acceptable. Damn what a waste of a thread. Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts