Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
all show..........
no use for them? i thought they took some stress off the motor mounts... maybe just the rear tranny and driver side engine mount.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Probably good idea if you have a high powered car... but not on a dealy driver..

·
Registered
213 Posts
the ingalls torq damper spec's says they are only rated up to "400hp" so anything above that, it wont work...i doubt those ebay ones can handle that.

-tony

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
I think to lose the wheel hop would be to re-due your suspension and get some good motor mounts. I 'm boosting and have very little wheel hop.
Using a Torque Dampiner but I did everything at once so I wouldn't know how much the Torque Dampiner it self would help?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
I have the NRG torque mount, it did help a little with wheel hop. I put the es mount inserts in after that and noticed a big dif.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have heard from a few people that have them on the car that they help. Exactly how much I don't know. I would think that they would work ( at least a little ) why else would manufatures put them on cars. ie the 5speed dodge neons 94-99.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,641 Posts
for comfort!!!!!!!

ES motor mount inserts, ended my wheel hop and missing 2-3 shift, and I only used 1/3 of the kit, the rear pair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts