Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Torco MTF is a special light viscosity, low friction oil with superior load carrying and wear protection properties. It is formulated using the highest quality petroleum base stocks and unique additive systems that focus on thermal stability, shear stability and shock load protection. MTF is treated with anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and anti-foam to reduce fluid degradation and increase life of all drive components.

-Superior load carrying and wear protection
-Improves power throughput
-Quicker shifts and smooth operation
-Superior level of shock load, extreme pressure and wear protection
-Highly recommended for Honda Transmissions

Individual liters $10.35/each. Available individually, half case (6), and case (12).

Torco RTF is specifically engineered to reduce fluid drag for increased power efficiency without compromising component durability. It is made from a combination of specially selected 100% synthetic Group IV/V base oils proving superior shear resistance and extreme temperature stability. Torco RTF is specially formulated to exceed the load-carrying and extreme pressure wear protection properties of higher viscosity GL-5 or GL-6 gear oils and provides anti-score protection for high speed, high load and high torque shock-loading conditions, while allowing smooth operation of synchronizers. Highly recommended for achieving maximum power efficiency.

-Group IV/V 100% Synthetic Formula
-Minimizes Parasitic Drivetrain Losses
-Decreases Transmission Temperatures
-Superior level of shock load, extreme pressure and wear protection
-Used in Road Racing, Formula, Open Wheel (Champ Cars, IRL Cars), Off-Road, Drag Racing and Sports Compact street applications

Individual liters $22.95/each. Available individually, half case (6), and case (12).

6 liters are recommended for your new transmission build. 2 liters for the wear-in (first tank of gas), and 4 liters for the next 2 fluid changes.

Torco LSD Friction Modifier Type F is recommended for Honda transmissions with clutch type LSD's. This will reduce the noise and chatter to make it more street friendly. Available in 4oz bottles. $9.65 each.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
it is availabe now ??

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
^Make your recommendation, I´ll be running obx lsd and gear-X fd and 1st gear.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
My car is gonna be 90% track, I´ll be using dragger lsd clutch and 24.5x9x13 MT slicks.

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
I´m gonna take 2+1 for refill just in case.

I´ll contact you next week

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
I need 3 more of RTF

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
i didnt understand the first post what is the difference in mtf and rtf?

for a street car

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some different additives. RTF will free up a little more power, and works better for turbo cars due to the shock absorbing properties.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts