Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: Drawing is April 4th, 2015, at a time that will not be announced so the anxiety is unbearable.
Where: The internet (this thread will be edited to have the winners name added).
What: Two liters of Torco RTF with USPS Priority shipping.
Who: DSO members living in the contiguous United States.
Cost: Free ticket with purchase of two WDR stickers ($11 shipped total).*
How: Positive rep me with your email address as the rep note. If you cannot rep me or prefer not to, email [email protected] with DSO Raffle as the subject and your username as the content. You will then receive an invoice payable via debit/credit card. Include your shipping address with the payment. Cutoff for payments is April 3rd, 2015. Usernames received via email will be verified.

*Purchase not required. For one free ticket, hand deliver a SASE to me over lunch that you pay for, at a place of my choosing, on a day this month that I choose, in Johnson City, TN.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to pay the difference between domestic USPS Flat-Rate and Int'l UPS Ground plus duty fee's.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Sent mine in, love supporting members of DSO, and the Honda community. Hope that Eibach teg gets the motor figured out so they can test the trans, yeah I am still watching.

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New engine for it is being built and the car will be running again in 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
:TU:

·
Registered
1996 Civic Type DX
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
umm... where do I order these stickers?
Cost: Free ticket with purchase of two WDR stickers ($11 shipped total).*
How: Positive rep me with your email address as the rep note. If you cannot rep me or prefer not to, email [email protected] with DSO Raffle as the subject and your username as the content. You will then receive an invoice payable via debit/credit card. Include your shipping address with the payment. Cutoff for payments is April 3rd, 2015. Usernames received via email will be verified.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.