Do you like the manifold?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys
I just want to have yours impressions about my topmount manifold for ma d16zc block with an z6 head. I did't saw alot of thoses on d16. My goal is 300whp with:

bone stock z6 head (stock cam too)
Ajustable cam gear
Vitaras piston 9:1
Eagle rods H-Beam (arp rods bolts)
Arp Head Stud
60 mm throttle body
port match stock z6 intake manifold
oil pump ported
walbro 255 lph
full custom 3 inchs exhaust
custom TOP MOUNT MANIFOLD
garrett t3/t4 ( .50 a/r cold side , .63 a/r hot side , compressor housing of the gt35 (4 inchs inlet)
Turbonetic delta Gate mark II 38mm External Wastegate
I forget a lots of parts but this is the general setup
Looking For 300whp @ +-18-20psi

Pictures:

For More pictures of the build:
Pictures by alex_racing666 - Photobucket

Comments very apreciated (bad or good)
If it's bad tell me why please!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If you made the manifold top notch my hat is off to you sir. If you purchased the manifolder you fail and I dont like it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you made the manifold top notch my hat is off to you sir. If you purchased the manifolder you fail and I dont like it.
I didn't build the manifold myself. My tuner done it after somes talks and tcheck up with myself. The props goes to my tuner. Thanks for your message but if you think that i failed cauz a bought something it's a kind of funny. It's not an go autowork manifold. It's a custom made and no one have the same manifold.

Thanks for the others comments too!:bigok:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
If you purchased the manifold you fail and I dont like it.
LMAO :lol:

OP: I love the manifold! Well done.

I was browsing through the Photobucket album that your video is in and I'm impressed with all of the time and work you've put in.

Very nice attention to detail!

But we need more videos, it's a tease just showing that beast idling! :TU:

Not a big fan of the eagle/vitara though. Compression ratio is far to low with that set up
I'm not sure why people always rag on the compression. Hell, I'm on 7.8:1 compression right now and it feels fine.

Vitara's / Eagle's will be an upgrade in compression to me! :lol:

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Liking the manifold! Not a big fan of the eagle/vitara though. Compression ratio is far to low with that set up
vitaras are scat h beams have givin me 129mph trap speeds.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments! Sorry for my bad english sometime cauz am a french canadian. I have only one other video. It's a little test run with an bad VSS and WITHOUT CHARGE PIPE, meen that the car run N/A. I post it anyways:

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h439/alex_racing666/211adc2e.mp4

We hear that thing spoolin like a mofos :D The car is now at my tuner shop to build the full mild steel exhaust 3" . And he'll make my charge pipe too. News pictures's commin' tuesday. I will make a little video on the base map in low boost too !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good bro! And all you want out of it is 300whp? Try like 450...might as well with that turbo!
Yea, my goal is 300whp. If it's more fine I'll be happy but the build is made for that power. Don't forget that my z6 head is bone stock and my intake manifold almost too!

Thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now, how bout some pictures of this said car?
You meen the whole car? I juste have somes old pictures from last year. I can post some for you.

Sorry for the bad quality of the piks i took them on my facebook account with my iphone!

That car is not a show car :)

On the road to toronto for the honda tech 7! (before the repaint of the hood and those quarterpanel)

1 - 20 of 112 Posts