Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Thats awesome. Still wont get me to buy cable though. TV is stupid.......except for sports channels automotive channels and the news.......and Discovery and Nat Geographic.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
fucking sweet.

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
Thats awesome. Still wont get me to buy cable though. TV is stupid.......except for sports channels automotive channels and the news.......and Discovery and Nat Geographic.
1. TV is not stupid (maybe the rich white ppl who control fox news, but not all of TV)

2. You dont even have to own a TV to enjoy the greatness that is TopGear. www.finalgear.com You can get torrents of Episodes dating back to 1989 of TopGear as well as all the episodes of their competition, 5th gear which is cool but not nearly as enteraining.

Also, it looks as tho the user was a member for a while... but the channel itself is new. If you watch the first video on their list. Not sure why they have such a old video posted tho... still I subscribed. TopGear is awesome.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
1. TV is not stupid (maybe the rich white ppl who control fox news, but not all of TV)

2. You dont even have to own a TV to enjoy the greatness that is TopGear. www.finalgear.com You can get torrents of Episodes dating back to 1989 of TopGear as well as all the episodes of their competition, 5th gear which is cool but not nearly as enteraining.

Also, it looks as tho the user was a member for a while... but the channel itself is new. If you watch the first video on their list. Not sure why they have such a old video posted tho... still I subscribed. TopGear is awesome.
Dont get me wrong, guy. Automotive stations, sporst and information type stations are cool but everything else is junk. Only reason I even have a TV is to watch movies, play video games and it doubles as 37" widescreen computer monitor. As I've gottten older, books seem more interesting to me. Sad story cause I'm only 24. Shows are just getting dumber and dumber nowadays. I'm sick of Who wants to be a fawktard millionare and stuff like that. Thats all I hear people talking about at both my jobs. Ugh!!!

Anyways, that link is the shit. Dont know what a torrent is though.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Finally they made their OWN!!!

there was another one around, but BBC already have a channel and I asked them if that top gear channel was theirs, they kindly replied:

BBC
BBC

Re: Top Gear Channel?
Re: Top Gear Channel?
Hi there,

This channel has no affiliation with the official BBC YouTube channel so is likely to be fake. Official BBC videos carry the BBC blocks branding in the top left corner.

Many thanks,

BBC YouTube Team

·
Let's Go Oakland!
99 EX - 13 EX
4,222 Posts
Dont get me wrong, guy. Automotive stations, sporst and information type stations are cool but everything else is junk. Only reason I even have a TV is to watch movies, play video games and it doubles as 37" widescreen computer monitor. As I've gottten older, books seem more interesting to me. Sad story cause I'm only 24. Shows are just getting dumber and dumber nowadays. I'm sick of Who wants to be a fawktard millionare and stuff like that. Thats all I hear people talking about at both my jobs. Ugh!!!

Anyways, that link is the shit. Dont know what a torrent is though.
Yea all the big brother, flavor of love, survivor type tv is nonsense.. as is everything they play on MTV. Other than sports, I watch about 4 channels.

BigJ a torrent is jsut a file u can download. You need a prgram to download them, I use azerus (sp) then u can download the torrents from that site, and enjoy topgear in all its glory. They will be plaing here in the US but it will be a shorter show without the news, stars in a reasonably priced car skit, as well as most of there jokes. So finalgear.com is the best!

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Please tell me azerus is free. I just got another comp and I plan on using it strictly for downloading music and videos and stuff like that......and then it gets networked to the family room on the lcd. Hehehehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts