Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
What car is it to go in?

I could get a custom made for you here in sheffield.

Lifetime warrenty, back purged, pulse tigged 3mm 316 stainless with 10mm flanges.

Won't be cheap though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im gonna be looking at around 250hp at the crank. Parts are so cheap in the US. but i tend to stung on import tax unless the person sends the part/s as a gift.....

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
looks to be about the same pump that Xenocron sells. people have been having good success with them. although if you are looking for serious power, id spend the extra cash on a Walbro
don't have to even do that. sorry to say, but we have an affiliate that is even cheaper then getting the "off brand" pump that xenocron sells. iirc, the one i got off xenocron cost me ~$93 shipped. KGP is selling walbros (w/ install "kit") for $85 shipped.

not that xenocron is a bad company to deal with. in fact they are a very very good company to get stuff off of. and if i was to get my chipped ecu and pump (like i did), i would shell out for thier pump, just cause its all from one place.

im gonna be looking at around 250hp at the crank. Parts are so cheap in the US. but i tend to stung on import tax unless the person sends the part/s as a gift.....
top mount is over kill. it will probably make less power out of the band with the top at that low of whp. cast will make that no problem, with a good power band, imo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What power should i be looking out before i go for a top mount.

im gonna be running t3 turbo 42/48trim (would look to update for a t3 4 later on) Vitara low comp pistons .5 oversized, eagle rods and acl bearings that what my bottem end is gonna be.

Im gonna keep the valve train, obx intake mainfold with a block guard and arp head studs, mapped on hondata, 450cc injectors and a h22 TB if i can get one to fit.

I'll put my build up soon Lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
556 Posts
its seems to have already been covered, but, just to beat a dead horse... top mount is over kill.

dont cut corners on the fuel pump, spend the extra $40 and just get the Walbro... then your know exactly what youre getting. my.02

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
Yeah im gonna go for the ramhorns i think
that is still over kill. here is my list that i go by when i choose a manifold:

cast or log = 250+
mini ram = 300-350-ish+
full ram = 400+
top mount = 400+
side mount= 600+ <- obviously not for a d-series :lol:

and even then you can push a log or cast all the way up to 400+ whp. drunkinmaster1 had/has a cast manifold and made 400+.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool thanks for all your help guys i glad i asked you guys before i went along with it.

99ej6t thanks for that little brake down....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts