Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so i ran by this and thought id look into it a little better...

what do you guys think about this turbo kit from Ebay,

My friends tell me that it would make awesome power with my built head/block and that its made out pretty good quality, if in any case, if the turbo does go i could always replace it with a garret...

idk, what do you guys think of this, is it worth the investment?

·
Registered
90 CRX
1,054 Posts
Will not fit 88-91. I mean yes it bolts up, but once you put a turbo on it. Your hood will not close. I use to have pics. The guy selling them is pretty straight tho. He let me return it with no issues.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I can't seem to find any of these for d-series. I'd definitely go with a top mount if I could find one. I'd hope it would fit my 14b and adapter with no hood fit,ent issues. This turbo is so small.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey the same seller posted this to me, now reading ur post, seems like the turbo is kinda trash lol so idk if this kit is worth it

top mount link

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
I would just get the mani honestly because it's just like evey other eBay kit as far as everything else in the kit
+1 for mani only. Grab your mani and piece your kit together from the classifieds section!! Support the DSP community and know you have some quality parts

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweeeet, I talked to the seller again and he aggreed to sell me the top mount mani itself for 175,Ill buy that and just piece everything together..... Btw reallllll noob question but what's DSP lol

·
formerly Kit88
ek hatch
6,233 Posts
I would like to try one of this manifold, maybe just for the looks and the better position for oil drain, it sits a little low on my setup with my miniram

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I honestly just want my AC and PS to work LOL!! these summers are getting hotter and hotter man.

so with a top mount turbo, i would have to get a specific turbo for this setup v.s a traditional ram

·
Registered
99 ek
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NO WAY CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!!

Go autowork has it on sale

and not for nothing but i trust go-autowork over ebay any day... and its cheaper...

·
Banned
My car...
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
NO WAY CHECK THIS OUT GUYS!!

Go autowork has it on sale

and not for nothing but i trust go-autowork over ebay any day... and its cheaper...
Thats not a top mount mani......

Did anyone read about the recreation of the panducky clocking flange for the SPA topmount???? It solves the hood clearence probs.

Home Page

I'm gonna see if I can get one made but with a t3-dsm flange instead of t3-t3

1 - 20 of 31 Posts