·
wise in the ways of the B
1,861 Posts
*Opens mouth but can't say anything......*

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
if i remember correctlly, it does 253mph w/a restricter plate and if it was able to do the top speed it would run out of gas in 12mins i do remember that. lol

Reactions: flatfourfan

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
if i remember correctlly, it does 253mph w/a restricter plate and if it was able to do the top speed it would run out of gas in 12mins i do remember that. lol
and, it chugs more air per minute, than you would in 2 days.. :TU: also, if you were to line it and a mclaren f1, the world's previous fastest car, and had a race to 200, you could let the mclaren get to 100 before the bugatti starts, and you'd still beat it.

·
Registered
1995 Honda CIvic LX
1,050 Posts
Son of a bitch thats fast!

·
This one's for you, Duck.
Wait, what?
2,304 Posts
407kmh = 252.89mph / 60min = 4.2mpm / 60sec = .07mps * 5280ft = ~396.6fps

Somewhere around there i'd say. The scientific method is your friend! :lol:

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
so James May drove it?...............i.e. Captain Slow?

LMAO...............downloading better version from racingflix right now....

·
Shackle me NOT!!!
1995 Honda Ballade
4,692 Posts
Funny thing was, I downloaded the accident with Richard Hammond today as well, all I'm thinking the whole time is that JM is going to crash...........

I wonder if someone will ever loan their BV to the STIG? I remember the drummer from pink floyd loaned his ENZO..........

·
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!
3,148 Posts
Funny thing was, I downloaded the accident with Richard Hammond today as well, all I'm thinking the whole time is that JM is going to crash...........

I wonder if someone will ever loan their BV to the STIG? I remember the drummer from pink floyd loaned his ENZO..........
VAG just needs to bone up, and loan one for their test track.. i really don't see why they won't, when they let them do a top speed run, a race across the continent, and have one sit in their building..

or Hammy, Captain Slow, and Clarkson need to pool together and buy one. :-D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts