Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
thats because they dont have one... if you really want them, youre gonna have to buy them through somebody in japan... and have them shipped here... theyre stuff isnt street legal either (such as exhaust)... as it was never tested and probably doesnt meet regulations anyway...

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Top Fuel is very very very, how else can i put this...VERY rare and hard to get a hold of in the states, even in japan, its still hard to get...because of this, you should be very cautious of any "Top Fuel" products that you buy...i have seen many knock off products that to the masses seem legit...if you want, you should contact Mike Thomas at [email protected] about locating or any questions about Top Fuel products...oh yeah, if youre wondering why he would know, he has the Top Fuel ITR with 1 of only 3 Top Fuel turbo kits ever brought into the states (the other 2 are on Top Fuel company cars) with many connections...good luck...

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
hondajosh said:
ahh, seems as if we were wrong!!! www.raretrick.com located near New Orleans, LA sells many high end JDM parts including TOP FUEL!! You should check them out!!
Damn that is alot of exspensive parts!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
i placed a bid on a top fuel titanium axle-back (yeah... just axle back) about a month ago... my bid was like 280, and like one minute before the auction ended somebody bid like 450 bucks... i dunno about you, but sweet as that thing was, i wouldnt pay 450 for an axle-back... lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts