Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
In for info on a compressor that will handle painting, a die grinder, and impact tools without running out of air pressure. I know cfm and line size is important just not too familiar with how much is necessary for what I want to use it for.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
Lol I dont remember. I dont have the money for a big ass compressor like that or the room to store it. It needs to be semi mobile, at least enough to put it in storage.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
Lol that happened to me trying to put a rear diff in my old supra. Rachet pinned my hand against the subframe with my fingers on the trigger.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
Has anyone else heard of the rumor about craftsman being manufactured in "China"?
If you look on the package it will say where its made. My Max Axcess spline drive socket set was made in China but it works better than any standard rachet Ive used or that would normally have broken. Still comes with the lifetime warranty and usually cheaper than the set made in the US. They sometimes have the same products, one made in the US and the other made in China on opposite aisles of the tool section.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
I prefer to not spend money on unnecessary tools that are not needed to remove a civic inner tie rod.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
There is nothing wrong with getting your rotors resurfaced and using new pads. You should be more worried about the fluid that needs to be replaced.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
Rear tow hook.
Front radiator support there is jack point on the drivers side that will lift both front wheels.
2 lifts.

·
Asshole
4,119 Posts
I really wanted to pick up one of the M18 fuel impacts but not for $300 on sale. Does the 1/4" 12v have the power for larger bolts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.