Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took the del sol to the track tonight...VIDEO ADDED :)

yea its only 1/8 mile but we had 24.5 x 7 mt slicks...

and its wierd sometimes it was falling on its face right out the gate...

setup is a turbo dohc zc motor internally stock besides delta stage 1 turbo cams, ebay ramhorn manifold, ebay external wastegate, ebay t3/t4 .57 trim, ebay piping ebay greddy type s knockoff bov, ebay front mount intercooler.. the whole night it was getting 8.70's 8.80's but it kept falling on its face off the line then pick up and take off...

they let us do a nitrous run.. hahahah its a nos dry kit WITHOUT A FUCKING JET... yes without a jet, running a straight shot, hits the nitrous in 2nd and the clutch started slipping, hit it in 3rd and it started slipping way hardcore, still beat a 500whp mustang cobra at the finish line, cobra got 1/10 faster but del sol went through the traps faster...

ill post some videos tomarrow when i wake up :)

okay heres the video.. as soon as youtube gets done processing the fucking thing.. photobucket kept freezing at 60 percent like 4 times pissed me off.. but hopefully sometime soon it will be up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKLhZGXElWg

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im awake finally got home late last night... but we have been pushing 15-16 psi on it for the last 8 months around 12-13 psi before that for year.... i gotta go home now and get the videos made :)

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
lol sounds like u had a fun time..how r u gonna make a thread and not post time slips. u bastard

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What were your 60 foots?
around 2.00 2.01

im gonna get the vids up within a hour or 2 just had a hella busy day sorry guys.. im not happy either having to wait all day to make the vids.. but patience... i promise very soon

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
lol ur all good man! post it up when u cant! lookin forward to it

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
15lbs and at least a 5o shot......your tryin to hurry up and blow it so you can build it huh.....
what are you talking about 50shot? there was no jet whatsever.. its running
1million shot lol..idk..

we have the bottle, the nitrous line, then we have the nozzle and the line goes straight to the nozzle, theres no jet in it lol :)

this motor wont blow up, hasnt in 2 years i dont think it will... its never been dyno tuned, i street tuned it on uberdata without a rtp or wideband, which means, i get my chip burner, burn a map put it in the car see how it runs, pull the chip, reburn it put it back.. still hasnt blown up yet... :)

and yet everyone talks crap about how i cant tune, lol :) very conservative maps, im sure if we get it on the dyno we can extract more power out of it but its fast enough lol :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
That nitrous spray was insane... instant rev governor, wish i had another run.
the kit im using is a Dry NOS super powershot kit. one solenoid burned up. I looked at the companys that are selling the shots, and they say it can take a 100 shot. so could have beeing more than that, the horsepower was way crazy above a 50 shot gain, i was already driving in gear for a second before i hit it with full clutch engagement when it broke it free. high instensity xtd pressure plate with a stage 1 exedy street disc, and a 8lb chromoly flywheel.
Wondering if i have to sell my Soul to keep this thing running or if i already have?

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
i promise video will be within 1/2 hour by 2 am it will be done finally :)

ok so i lied.. so it takes 10 minutes to finalize a movie... lol :) very soon very soon :)

okay.. i promise it will be here.. i forgot to un mute the 2nd track of audio.. ooops.. im getting owned at editing.... ahhh time for a smoke

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fucking Finally.. Videos Up.. Click The Link In The 1st Post... :) Enjoy.. Im Going To Bed

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thats awesome man...you got a nice car.
its not mine.. its shauns... aka del_solution :)

thankyou tho.. we have put alot of blood and sweat into this car getting it where its at now for sure :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts