Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been looking for this kit for sometime now and the cheapest price I've seen is around $3050 shipped. Sometimes I've seen it sold cheaper on ebay since it's an auction. Just this morning I looked for the turbo kit on ebay again and I see that some guy is selling a link to a website where you can buy it for $400... I know that this sounds way too good to be true, but I am just wondering if anyone has tried this before.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you have to ask, it is too good to be true....

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nawww guys this is legit...I bought it and got all kinds of cool shit! I got this cool little whistle that i can put in my exhaust. I got a electric turbine that i put in my intake housing. It also came with this sweet purge system to make BOV noises. I would deff recommend this kit!!!

WING and DECAL kit is next!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stealthcivic said:
nawww guys this is legit...I bought it and got all kinds of cool shit! I got this cool little whistle that i can put in my exhaust. I got a electric turbine that i put in my intake housing. It also came with this sweet purge system to make BOV noises. I would deff recommend this kit!!!

WING and DECAL kit is next!
hahah :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All those noise makers for only $400??? I'll take 3 please... want it to be 3x louder. :wink:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, it IS too good to be true. I emailed some previous winners to ask their opinion if it was worth it (and hopefully get the link for free). Two of them gave me the link and it is a typical ponzi/pyramid scheme. Here is how it works: There are cycles of about 7-10 buyers. Let's say 10 just to keep it simple. It costs $700 to "buy" your place in the auction lineup. As every cycle of 10 people finishes, the person who is next in line gets their $3500 turbo kit and the auction holder keeps $3500 in profit for doing basically nothing. So after the 10th person "buys" into the auction for $700 the first person gets their kit and everyone else moves up one place, after the 20th person "buys" into the auction for $700 the second person gets their kit, ... , after the 100th person "buys" into the auction for $700 the tenth person gets their kit, etc. Thererfore, what ever position you "buy" into the auction at, ten times that many will have to "buy" into it before you will get your turbo kit. If it isn't already obvious, only the first few people will ever get their kits (probably the auction holder and his friends) and everyone else gets screwed. Of course the auction holder will also keep an equal amount of money in pure profits. I was going to post the link but it has already changed to an ebooks site. I pity anyone who bought into it because they are going to get the shaft. btw if you email the ebay sellers with questions, not only are they vague and evasive with their answers, but two of them told me COMPLETE LIES about how the auction site works! Don't believe a f*#&ing word they say! Either totally avoid them, or send them lots of emails with really stupid questions just for the fun of it.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Defiantly too good to be true!

I'm with everyone else on this one...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what happens when you paypal your $700 then try and get it refunded? Does it fall back on the 'your a complete moron' clause? or will they reverse that shit for you.

I kid that wants me to turbo his car apparently did this. I told him not to but it was a killer deal y0!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts