Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was doing my ek rear disc swap and my rear toe bolt wouldnt come out. Had to cut the bolt and one the passenger side adjuster plate broke any ideas on how can i fix it thanks i will post pictures later thanks.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
you can have someone spray glassbead at the area around the broken adjuster plate, and then cut it out, weld in a small bracket and fixed/static nut for the bolt to thread into.

Then you will need to buy adjustable toe arms. OEM are static arms.
Your ability to dial in toe will be restored.

This is based on no pictures.

Will wait and re-advise when you have pictures up

·
Registered
SCCA F Prod CRX Si
70 Posts
That would impact your bump toe and could cause odd handling and tire wear. Tough fix to do right I imagine.

·
Registered
ej8
104 Posts
had the same issue on rear disk conversion. My bolt actually snaps, I cut the pocket in the frame and put regular nut and new bolt, and used adjustable arms. I bolt them down, to the frame and adjusted wheels without mowing the plate through left and right thread on new toe arm it extends and shortens.

And if you gonna buy new arms - adjustable don't buy ebay china the bushing wearing out after one year. I got it In the camber arms after I put stock back lol.

I put megan racing to adjust rear toe an year ago and no problems yet.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Buy a $50 1/2" harbor freight electric impact gun for future use. That thing has saved my ass so many times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts