95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just watched this. pretty insane

·
Registered
fa5 si e92 335is
869 Posts
Yea they do alot of supra builts, and there based in Orlando,fl. Go by there store a couple times, very reasonable when it comes to purchasing parts.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Is this the street tire one right? Cause I remember them from like 10 years ago. I remember when they had 2 full rwd drag cars, and getting phone call from my friend to tell me when they were testing the cars, I remember when my friend told me that the one of the car did like 6.3 or 6.4 at about 220mph and this was like a said about 10 years ago.

That was the golden era of import racing at its best, when Street Glow team had 2 Solaras, The Scranton brothers had 2 Celica and Titan motorsports had a Supra and a Scion all this cars were running in 6's ET at over 200 + mph.

It suck that in order to be "fair" for everyone that was competing NHRA were constantly changing the rules in order to keep the cars field competitive. This cars were running so impressive numbers back then that if it wasn't cause of the rule changes this cars would have been on 5's ET by now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts