Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up. im just wondering which tires would be best to use on the track, 15inch axis maglites(11lbs) with khumo excsta supra 712s(195-50-15) or my stock 89 14inch si rims with falken ziex tires(195-60-14-i think). if it helps the khumos have about 95% left and the falkens have about 40% left.

·
not a wanksta
1,202 Posts
azenis grips well but they need to be broken in i swear... if they are brand new, ride on them for a week first, dunno why but it's so true. the first day w/them in the canyon is slippedy slide and a week later it's like super grip.

J

·
0 Posts
save a civic said:
azenis grips well but they need to be broken in i swear... if they are brand new, ride on them for a week first, dunno why but it's so true. the first day w/them in the canyon is slippedy slide and a week later it's like super grip.
i agree, i have expreienced that same thing, best thing to do with new azenis is goto a practice day autox to break them in there only greasy for about 3 runs. then they really come in. (also after that they like to be run cold) vs r compound

As far as the poster asked, you could try mounting some R compound on your 14 when the falkens wear out...
-Juan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts