Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The shit hits the fan thread has been "dead" for a while now and has gone a whole different direction than where this thread is probably headed..

Post up and maybe explore information regarding controversial policies and procedures about internet/privacy/rights and etc.

This isn't meant to discuss race or anything opinion based. Let's also try to keep the more crazy stuff at bay...

I'd like to spread information about things that are circulating RIGHT NOW! Topics that are in our immediate future...

I'll start it off with something I came across today (not that it's "news" just weird to see that it's happening): Feds Have Been Spying On Millions Of Cars In The U.S.

·
DIY Guru
96 Ranger-stock
637 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
'Merica

I ain't staying here much longer, not even dreaming of raising my kids here.

I'll let my parents generation and their stupid offspring enjoy the byproducts of their labor.

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol well the thing that concerns me is how easy it would be to expand the system to capture more data.

Put it this way, when the red light cameras started to roll out, I was always thinking about how easy it would be for that same system to capture the speed that you are going.

Idk when, but that data is now captured and whats stopping them from giving speeding tickets on green and yellow lights besides the verbiage (specially for the video cameras now)?

Because the whole RNC thing in the Bay area, Downtown has all of these gadgets and etc already...

I agree, that X-ray thing is pretty boarder line. >.<

Have you seen the a request from the FAA about the super bowl being a "No Drone Zone"? Funny how that's now having to be explicitly stated lol...

Toaster: I always have Canada in my back pocket (just need to acquire credit history, and I will be gravy)! lol... But really, what makes you think that other Countries don't have the same demand for these systems?

·
DIY Guru
96 Ranger-stock
637 Posts
Canada is a bit too cold for me, But I have family up there... I wonder about Mexico or some warmer climate... I wonder how hard it be to move my shop that way.......

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
Come on up buddy. Its easier going up this way.. although america is trying to change that for us.

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,867 Posts
We share a border with you. America feels if canada is any less strict then america so call terorists can enter america through canada. So for that we have loads of pressure to be exactly like you.. we have to change our ways because of your fear. Also a side note my sister works for nova scotia power and at a meeting about switching to digital power meters they had your feds show up and convince us not to because terrorest may steal our power. We dont fuck with other countries unless we have to join you guys. So we feel if we dont bother the rest of the world tbey wont bother us. Also your media spews shit about how real of a threat terrorists are all day every day. And your gov convinces ours to follow you guys for safety. Yet there is nothing to fear. American have killed more civilans workd wide then anyone sijce ww2

Also we arnt all, "if you not with us, your against us." We are like "if your not with us, cool your different and havw different views. Thats fine we respect everyone is different and dervercity in the world is a good thing"

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
America is trying to fuck up a lot of stuff and spread their bullshit faggy eco feminist "Western" culture on everyone else in the world.

They are controlling the EU/UN with a gun, trying to make them agree their right.

Look at Russia resisting it's Family (Ukraine) from getting taken over, look at ISIS Their sick of our "Western" shit. We ruin diversity by killing anything that's not the same. I think Canada may be too close to escape America's Wrath. Especially if we start falling down. I plan to move to Canada as an intermediate till I can get over to Norway, Finland, or somewhere White. That will remain White Majority for at least 100 more years, because I'm white and like my people. Animals don't fight as much within their subspecies, and the counter tops are higher.

America is the biggest terrorist organization.

Go ISIS. Go Russia.

·
Registered
94 Civic Ex Sedan
815 Posts
If one wanted to go off the map, plenty of places here in the US of A to do it.
:D keep my bugout bag by the door or in the car on longer trips

Watched that a while ago ...Makes you wonder wat da fuck
Yeah, the fact that it is called Federal Reserve is a huge red flag to me in itself. To me, it was obviously named that so that the masses assume our government owns it... Oh well. I don't think we should fear humans. But instead, the impact of our own thoughts and actions.

·
Premium Member
'92 CX Twincharged D
750 Posts
Deflation is about to hit my area, due to oil and mining.

Can not wait for the housing market to get cheaper again here.

Also when I see this thread title, I think of...
http://youtu.be/w-0TEJMJOhk

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
American Oil prices are at a low for the last decade.

US has sanctioned Europe trade with Russia after they refused to let the Ukraine fall to pussies and faggots. Russia is having a hard time selling product now.

US officials have lowered the price of oil in order to Nerf Russias Primary Exports and damage their economy.

Invest now if you can! Buy a Thousand gallons of gasoline, or a thousand barrels of crude. It WILL go up!

Trade War!!!!!

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.... Ummm... The US doesn't have anything to do with the oil prices really (I'm speaking about the barrels at least). The real driving force is similar to the videos that cole posted: The OPEC is trying to drive to competition in the ground because they are "too big to fail".

And estimates put it a maybe 3 year low before they shoot crazy high again.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
I have my on opinions of how and why this country is going down the crapper. But keeping them to me self as the best laid plans are best kept to yourself lol.

But its all within the limits of the law lol.

I will say this, hopefully my dad is at home when SHTF (he a truck driver), as Ill be damned if he get left to fend for his self somewhere with nothing

1 - 20 of 63 Posts