Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first crx, and my cousens integra. We found there pics in my garage after a good cleaning.what can I say, we were ricers..

and when I joined I had this red crx, and I did some body work to it, and it turned black?

·
JDM Justin
95 del Sol
812 Posts
fucking ricers... *tisk tisk*

:TU:

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the seats in the crx are out a a prelude. they were very comfortably. here is an engine shot

as you can see, the front bumper went through hell. I was driving through a mall parking lot in october a few years ago. I didnt know the place at all, and I was going like 25mph, And I looked over at a car where someone was sitting it, warming up there car, and I looked over, and I seen a small ledge. I though ,"huh, thats different?" and BAM I hit it, and Im doing a nose dive off of a 20ft hill. I hit the hill in the center, then it hopped up, and hit again at the bottom, there I contunes to be a parking lot. at this point, I'm stunned, and out of breath. My sub box plowed through the back hatch interior and somehow hit me. There was a full pepsi can in my front window, that To be honest, I never knew I had.. I walked out, and my back bumper is on the ground. There was a ton of grass in the radiator support and just my luck, was pluging a hole radiator.

cuz im a gangster..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts