Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That's right, we'll supply you the parts for the full build! Not just the complete turbo kits (we've definately got that covered ) but the engine build top to bottom along with the fuel setup!!
Precision Injectors, 3 bar maps, 4 bar Hondata maps, injectors, TB,s you name it. Need a price request, just shoot me an email or give me a call!

I'll also add monthly Product specials as usual, I always try to bring the best price and service!

ARP's

Eagle Rods

Tial Wastegates and Blow Off Valves! Colors are now more readily available and stocking items!!

Throttle Bodies in 65 & 68mm

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Damn you Greg, why couldn't you have this stuff when I built my motor :lol:.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn you Greg, why couldn't you have this stuff when I built my motor :lol:.
I don't know...I've thankfully been able to expand and stocking more now than I did then. You know if you need anything at all give me a shout :TU:

gregs da man! haha
:TU: just waiting on your gasket to get here and your complete order will ship :TU:

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
I don't know...I've thankfully been able to expand and stocking more now than I did then. You know if you need anything at all give me a shout :TU:

:TU: just waiting on your gasket to get here and your complete order will ship :TU:
awesome!

·
Registered
94 civic si
613 Posts
Great price on the s300!

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good shit, bout time you let everyone know what you carry!!! lol

i ordered 90% of everything for my build through greg.. if he has it and i need it, ill DEFINITELY buy it from him
:TU: I'm still trying to add it all to the site!
:TU:

Great price on the s300!
Ship them on a regular basis :TU:

oh good lord..... im about to hit I-65 and come see you about the wastegate
Come on down...Sept 10 is the date of the move to the new building...yay

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

The weather down in this region has gotten a few orders slowed up this past week, but I guarantee all orders have been processed and are on the way :TU:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts