Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TiAL 38mm External Wastegate w/dump tube & 2 new gaskets - SOLD!

I am selling the TiAL 38mm wastegate that I was going to use on my build. It was purchased used with 4kmi on it before the owner went with a bigger setup. Anyway. I bought the wastegate and dumptube used for $170, and two new METAL (not that fiber crap that blows apart) for $6/each for a total of $182.

If you were to buy this new, it would typically be around $260+

SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What's your story man, you came on here ranting and raving about not being able to use the FS section and now you sell tons of shit and post hardly anything outside the FS sections.

Something just seems shady.

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I understand your post as it sounds like you answered your own question.
I joined back in '08...read a lot and learned from searching and reading. I sold the honda I had at that point. Fast forward several years and I buy another honda, this time I decide to do a build. So months pass and I collect a lot of parts, but then my end goal changes, so I want to sell those parts. I then make ONE post half complaining about the 65 post minimum count and half joking around. So I spend some time responding to peoples questions, commenting on posts, etc. and I get to the required minimum. Now that I decide to spend a little time posting all 5 of the items (to date) and selling 3 of them, I seem shady?

What is YOUR story? Did you manage to accumulate over 1100 posts in a little over a year on this site by trolling and threadjacking like this? I see ~65 new posts or updated threads on here on a daily basis, so how else are you doing it besides just injecting your comments where they are NOT needed or wanted? Now I do contribute where I can or when I have the free time, but I do work 2 jobs and time is precious to me.

In the future, if you have a question or concern or maybe you think I seem "shady", please by all means send me a PM and your #, maybe we can talk on the phone about this so I can help put your mind to ease. Despite you having NOTHING to do with anything I am selling.

Oh and this is coming from you, the guy that originally sent ME a message on 12/11 stating:

"Hey PM me what you got. Im interested in it.

Thanks"

So again, thanks for your concern but it isn't needed or warranted.

·
Registered
93 civic hatchback
349 Posts
What's your story man, you came on here ranting and raving about not being able to use the FS section and now you sell tons of shit and post hardly anything outside the FS sections.

Something just seems shady.
It seems hard to trust people on the internet to be honest..But here is my story on my transaction between me and likuidphreon..

I Pm'd him about the LSD he posted for sale and replied right back(some members even with high post count take up to 3 weeks or don't even reply back :rant2:). After a few pm's we decided to contact each other thru text messages. He was always prompt on his replies and answer all my ?'s. Once we agreed on the price for the LSD I sent him his money using paypal..Two things that made me feel comfortable with my purchase is that A) likuidphreon agreed to return my money if I wasn't satisfied with my purchase for what ever reason B) Sent me pics of my item being packaged and the finished product with a picture of my tracking number... A few days passed by and finally today after waiting for 3 business days I finally got y LSD.. Packaging was done VERY professionally, it was protected with 10lbs of bubble wrap(lol) and two boxes one placed inside the other!! I guess he was tracking the package as much as I was, once he saw it was confirmed delivered he immediately texted me and ask if I was happy with the purchase...

I hope my review helps a few members that are trying to purchase from likuidphreon:TU:

·
Registered
DD is the civic
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you very much for the feedback, I never expected to have such a thorough response to that transaction. I ALWAYS use tons of bubblewrap. What's an extra buck or two worth if it ensures it arrives intact. Even if it is basically a 10lb hunk of metal ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.