Registered
5,015 Posts
no power gain

/end thred

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well all my buddies have them on their vehicles and they all say that they gained a bunch of horsepower....the tb spacers are on silverados though

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
well all my buddies have them on their vehicles and they all say that they gained a bunch of horsepower....the tb spacers are on silverados though
yup still retarded laugh at them and say WTF did you blow your money

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
yea no way in HELL moving something an 1 or 2 to any direction will give you any noticable gains.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell them, Mom would have liked the Flowers.

:TD: to the spacer :haha:
haha thats pretty funny. i was just wandering cuz it was cheap and my friends all say they've got good gains from it. it makes a cool sound too.

·
Registered
407 Posts

someone should take the time to explain why spacer work on carbed combinatoins and their many benefits. Then explain why they are non beneficial on efi cars with injectors well down stream of the throttle body. This way he can talk with his friends and understand what he is saying vs. backing it up "because some guys on the net said its stoopid and i should buy my mom flowers".

m.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Try it, Than post what you think of it....
really? you say buy flowers instead and then you say go buy it and tell us how it works.

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
really? you say buy flowers instead and then you say go buy it and tell us how it works.
Yeah i did say that...Everything ive ever heard about these spacers has been :TD:

If you say its cheap...your friends have seen gains, Then get one use it, and post what you think.

If you feel you seen no gains...by some flowers

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah i did say that...Everything ive ever heard about these spacers has been :TD:

If you say its cheap...your friends have seen gains, Then get one use it, and post what you think.

If you feel you seen no gains...by some flowers
ahh gotcha, i duno, i might order it or might not. if i do i'll def. tell everyone what i think of it.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and i'll buy some flowers for my mom anyways

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
From what I've seen some of the spacers are supposed to "spiral" the air to make more power like the tornado. But, as we all know, the tornadoes don't do shit :lol:. I have a friend that had a spacer on his v6 accord and swore it made more power, but I think it was his ass dyno malfunctioning :lol:. Just do like Mods says and buy your mom some flowers, money much better spent imo.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts