Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 HX
211 Posts
I ran the air raid one awhile back, they have the best one out there I believe. Annoying whistle, fitment sucked, had to bend my throttle bracket to get to work, then had idle problems. Save your money, don't waste it on the spacer.

Brandenj is correct about the mounting nozzle for nitrous, otherwise yeah...

·
Registered
01 civic lx
310 Posts
tb spacer either work or they dont all it is, no engine is the same... seen dyno readings giving it as much as 3whp at school

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
man you guys are crazy. tb spacers are ownage and here's why.

"Adds Tremendous Gains In Mid Range Power And Overall Efficiency, With Power Ports That Allow Use Of Power Enhancements"

"Delivers An Increase Of Up To 22 Horsepower And 25 Ft/Lb In Torque While Improving Efficiency By Up To 4 Miles Per Gallon"

yeah thats right.

its got fucking power ports.

POWER PORTS

does your tb have power ports? i don't think so. and if the power ports weren't enough, you can DOUBLE YOUR CRAPPY D-SERIES TORQUE!!!

where did i get this amazing information, you ask? ebay of course. if it wasn't true they wouldn't be able to advertise it.

right?

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,942 Posts
Fuck a tbs!!!! In the ass!!!! All its good for is a fake ass turbo sound and for disabling the use of cruise control because of mounting issues with the throttle cable. I had one on the same motor. I wasn't running the b16 tb though. I'm sure you could use it as a paper weight, a cock ring, maybe even one of those bricks that you tie nasty notes to and throw through windows. Use your imagination. Lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
order one now and you get half price off a tornado unit; TRIPLES the efficiency of the tb spacer!

rule of thumb: if it's made by JET it'll cause power LOSS

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
well...i see how they could help. Not the ones with the bull shit swirl effect crap. But it adds more volume to the intake manifold. so with a ported intake manifold for boost, i think it could help. just how I see it.

·
Registered
Daily driver
430 Posts
TB spacers are tight!!!!!!!!!!

when used as a cockring......
Fuck a tbs!!!! In the ass!!!! All its good for is a fake ass turbo sound and for disabling the use of cruise control because of mounting issues with the throttle cable. I had one on the same motor. I wasn't running the b16 tb though. I'm sure you could use it as a paper weight, a cock ring, maybe even one of those bricks that you tie nasty notes to and throw through windows. Use your imagination. Lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts