Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so the tps on the z6 tb I have is smashed. I picked up a tb from an F22 with a perfect looking tps. However, the F22 uses a firewall mounted map sensor. My 94 hatch does not. I really dont want to remove the tps from the F22 tb and put it on the z6.

Suggestions? Are the 94-97 F22 tb mounted map sensors? Only reason I ask is because F22 are overly abundant in the local yards here where as any D and B series are not.

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You totally ninja edited that because thats not even close to what it said before!

Explain a little more please? If I dont find a CD6 tb Ill probably have to do this.

·
Registered
1995 Civic Si/dx
19 Posts
so transzex, i have the same problem, can you please explain how to mount a map sensor on the firewall?

·
Registered
Jeep wrangler DD
225 Posts
Or plug your regular map into the harness, run a vacuum line to it and you're done. Either make a mounting bracket, or ghetto zip tie it to something

·
Registered
1995 Civic Si/dx
19 Posts
I thought the F series had a slightly different bolt pattern.
they might im not sure but even so, I plan on making an adapter piece kinda like a spacer between the tb and intake manifold rather that port matching my original IM. The adapter would be matched to both sides so bolt patern wouldn't matter

1 - 13 of 13 Posts