Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its pretty dang old, but I want to put it back on the car because the holes on the trunk are still there and it looks stupid now that its been removed. I also need to get the crushed fender off, I got pissed and punched it and broke all the bondo. If someone wants a piece of the car, I can send ya the bondo I broke off the fender if you can help me get this wing spoiler.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That first one looks like the one man. Except its for a 4 door and its a 2 door.

Honestly id rather have an OEM style wing, something boring, common, normal looking. I love the tall wings on the Type R and especially the Supra, but only on those cars. I think big aggressive wings look dumb on civics.

BUT id rather scrape the bondo off the holes and bolt the same wing back in, rather than fix the holes right, drill new holes, and re-paint the trunk. I'll have to find out if it was repainted OEM black, or if its a different shade. I need to replace the fender, and if a black fender off a junk civic doesn't look right I'll be so mad. I dont have much desire to paint this car.

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
877 Posts
That's a shitty pic from F&F 1 ain't it. Just hop on ebay and you can get the wing all the ZX2s are running.

·
Two men shy of a group
99 civic sedan ex
1,312 Posts
Lol was going to say it looks like a f&f spoiler.

In stead of ruining my oem truck for a spoiler I went to Sacramento and found a full oem trunk in my color with the spoiler I wanted, if you want no spoiler could do the same (think it cost me 100$ so should be cheaper without the spoiler). I love recycle road

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
This is not serious, would someone please report this thread to admins....

I would but....
This message is hidden because p-m-b,95dxcoupe is on your ignore list.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
He's been banned from Honda-Tech already for trolling like this. At least he could put it in the proper area.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
He's been banned from Honda-Tech already for trolling like this. At least he could put it in the proper area.
Still waiting on you guys to swing the ban hammer for his asshat trolling.:ban
:yes:

Normally we give people the benifet of the doubt but he continually posts rediculous crap like picking up a wing that was made for that movie.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
awebb says he hasn't done anything ban worthy, just annoying.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Ya he referred to us as circle jerkers. Nice.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Black Widow body kit haha dope. If anyone locally ever rocked that I would shake his hand. I can appreciate the man hours put in to body work that crazy kit.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I just want the wing that fits on my trunk, and that wing is the wing that was on the car so either that wing goes on or I have to find another trunk or fix this one, and then install a wing I like. OEM-style with a brake light.

It would honestly probably be easier to put the original wing back on my car. Plus it matches the green underglow kit nicely, which would match my grabber suspension & grabber engine (certain parts will also be gloss black, like the header and the intake and the oil pan.

I posted on this sub-forum because I figured ya'l would go away and allow serious discussion instead of b.s.ing me as usual.

Simple question deserves a simple answer, no? But of course not! 3 posts out of 13 are trying to answer the question.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.