ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
fucking beast!

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I know that one day I will own a CRC and that I'd exactly the reason why.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Wish there was track footage

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's it?

Pretty sweet.
Yeah I kinda wish there's more footage of it :/

yea I need MOARRRRRR!!!!
me too!!! nowhere to find moarrrr :thinking:

I know that one day I will own a CRC and that I'd exactly the reason why.
Oh yeah I hope we'll be seeing your thread of CRC in future :TU:

Wish there was track footage
Oh me too man, It'd b pretty awesome to see what it run

Yessir

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Is that a bad thing?

:lol:
To want a car prized by balding grey haired men in the throws of their mid life and driven by bleached blond trophy wives who are surgically altered as to look as young as the car, ya somewhat...

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've always wanted a corvette when I was younger and still do

Only from (1997 to 2003) corvette like a pic below.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
To want a car prized by balding grey haired men in the throws of their mid life and driven by bleached blond trophy wives who are surgically altered as to look as young as the car, ya somewhat...
IS it any worse than spending time and money on a Honduh? You can fill in the blanks on the stereotype for those who do such things.

The C5 was a uge leap forward for the Corvette, and the C6 is an incredible machine. I don't give a damn about the stigma surrounding Corvette ownership.

:biggrin:

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
IS it any worse than spending time and money on a Honduh? You can fill in the blanks on the stereotype for those who do such things.

The C5 was a uge leap forward for the Corvette, and the C6 is an incredible machine. I don't give a damn about the stigma surrounding Corvette ownership.

As much as I love Honda's that's actually part of the reason I got out of them. I hated the "boy racer" feeling I'd get when I pulled up somewhere. I still love them and will likely own another one in the future though but I'll definitely go a different direction than my last couple.

The C5/C6's are great cars (basically the same with the exception of the body) and despite the stigma I'd own one too.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

Buddy of mine picked up a 00' 6spd and let me drive it for a day. I've always been one to rag on GM, but damn is that car fun to drive. In stock form, you can't get any better when it comes to bang for buck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts